Thursday, September 10, 2015

Submit and Have Another


I was so excited to see Michael and Dana after an amazing vacation. I had so much to talk about and was happy that I was able to get a discipline session in before heading back to work the next day. As usual, I had no idea what the session would be about today and I didn't bother asking. I trusted Michael enough to know that whatever we discussed would be relevant to my life and what I needed to work through at the time. I felt happy on my way to their place, but halfway there I started to get the nervous butterflies in my tummy. It never ceases to disappoint that in the car ride over, my body realizes its about to be hurt and not knowing how doesn't help. I am always excited, too, knowing that I am getting a spanking, but part of the fun is being surprised about the scenario in which the spanking will take place.


I arrived a few minutes early and caught up with Dana while Michael was still preparing. I was able to see the spanking bench as soon as I walked it. I got more and more nervous as I was sitting there talking. Dana is really great at not bringing up anything that will be happening in the session. So we continued to talk like normal, not mentioning the scary looking bench in the middle of the living room. Michael finally came down and we caught up for a bit before getting to what the session would be about today. He asked me if my views on being submissive have changed since we first got together. I said that I am starting to understand the difference between being submissive and being a pushover. Just because I choose to be submissive, doesn't meant that I have no voice or that I am submissive to everyone. I feel as though wanting respect, but listening to my partner can both be achieved without discrediting the fact that I will submit to my significant other. I was a bit confused on what this had to do with anything, but Michael doesn't forget much so I just figured it was something he remembered about me and wanted to check in with it.


He didn't let me ponder long before bringing up that me being submissive has not shown much in my sessions. I was confused because I thought that being obedient and taking my spanking was me being submissive. It is to an extent, but we were going to go more into it today. He said that he was going to prop me up on the bench and use the cane on me today. I was going to say "please sir may I have another one" after each stroke, as fast as I can until I can't say it anymore or until he feels he is done. I was very nervous, and he saw that so he let me hold the cane that he was going to use so I could examine it. I had been hit with the cane before during a play session, but I was blind folded and I didn't know it was coming or that it was being used until after. So in my mind it was used softly since it didn't hurt, but now that I knew that I was being hit with a long, hard, wooden stick it seemed to be even scarier.


I gave the cane back to Michael and he did the dreadful thing that all caners do, he swung it really fast and hard so it made that whoosh sound. Chills went down my back every time I heard a "whoosh" of the cane. He only did it a few times, but that was enough to shut me up. He asked if I was able to do what he asked and I said I would try and that I think I can do it. I was told to get dressed and ready now so we can start soon. I did and then we played the ever so fun and nerve-wrecking waiting game where they set up the scene. I think being on camera is great, I really enjoy knowing that people can see my progress with the discipline, but setting up the cameras is difficult. I know that Michael and Dana giggle a little every time knowing that watching and waiting is making me that much more shaky.


They do a great job though, so I really can't complain, but tell that to my floaty stomach and tingly limbs! Once the scene is finally set, Michael helps me onto the bench and I get into position. My knees and hands are on some nice padded, but thin rests while my body is hovering above the center padding since this looked nicer, so much for me sinking into the center rest with my chest and head. I think that my sitting up on hands and knees made me pay more attention, though. Michael started to rub the cane against my bottom, right on the sit spot. I got so nervous and he talked about that and reminded me not to lean back since I could fall off the bench. Great, like that is going to help my nerves. I have to receive I don't know how many scary cane strokes, hold position and not lean back or I could fall. Now I was really trying to sturdy myself my holding on to the front with my hands tightly.


We started to roll camera and Michael talked about my list. How a lot of the things on my list are having to do with not talking back and listening more. I giggled a little and replied that he was right. He said that we were going to work on me being submissive today since I seem to have some difficulties with doing what I am told. I was not to say anything else, but the previous phrase mentioned as many times as I could. I knew that if I stopped saying it too early, or even at all, that I would disappoint Michael and I don't like people being disappointed in me. So I braced myself and we began after I agreed to the terms. Michael hit the sit spot, but it looked like he tried to do it lightly. It still hurt and I moved a little. Still trying to keep my balance, I said "please sir may I have another one" and replied with yes you may. He sounded pretty eager and I started giggling a little while still wincing when he hit. I'm sure it didn't take long until one of my pretty little black and white heels shot up in the air.


See the full scene "Please Sir, May I Have Another at

Big Stick Spanking


For the first couple of strokes he was nice enough to just have my dress lifted up and my underwear tucked up in between my cheeks. Yet, that didn't last for long before he pulled my underwear all the down, leaving me open and exposed during the caning. I kept saying the phrase as fast as I could after each stroke, he stopped me once and said that I had to wait for the next stroke. I looked back to see when he was going to hit again and he hit so hard that my head spun back around. He seemed to be slowing down, but hitting harder! I was struggling to say it quickly since I was too busy saying ouch or wiggling to brace myself for another. That didn't last long before he mentioned that I needed to speak faster and I did. The more it hurt, the faster I said it. Now he was hitting me hard and fast for what felt like forever. He would hit up and down and then really low on my thighs. I was kicking and trying not to fall at the same time. He stopped me once to tell me to lean forward so I wouldn't fall. I know he warned me before, but its so hard to concentrate on not falling when you are getting whacked with a stick very fast.



He went right back to hitting me hard and fast and after each time he would say yes, yes you may. Until he finally said, no you may not. I was shocked, I didn't think it would ever end or that he was going to make it even harder on me in some way. When he stopped, I started breathing heavily, I don't know if I was holding my breath or just saying the please sir may I have another so fast that I couldn't catch my breath. Michael walked behind me to admire his work and poke my bruises. I asked him if it looked bad and he said that it looked as bad as it feels. I sat on the bench for a minute longer, collecting myself before attempting to get off it without falling. Michael helped me off and then hugged me saying that I did a great job and then he asked if I was ever going to stop saying the phrase. I told him that I honestly don't know if I would have stopped. I really like to do what I am told to the best of my abilities and hate to disappoint anyone that I am close with. He laughed and set up some ice packs so I could sit down. It was such a different experience and it really helped me get in touch with my submissive side. I get so busy with life that I sometimes don't get to just get out of my head and let go. Doing what I am told is so relieving for me and finally being able to let go during a spanking was great! I didn't even think twice on shouting if I wanted to, the only thing I had to do was say what I was told to. Well that and try not to fall, which I did not!




I was very proud of myself when I left that session. I felt at peace and like I was myself. This was just what I needed before getting back into the craziness of reality. Where I have to deal with all kinds of people and random problems arising with no expectations. Which, trust me, the bad things happen when you least expect them to. Now, I feel as though I am able to collect myself, slow things down, and just do what is in my own capabilities. I don't need to impress everyone, but I need to be myself and listen to those around me. Its hard to explain how being able to submit or take orders is relaxing, but for me it is. Its something that I am comfortable doing with the right person and it keeps my thoughts at ease. I can finally be delightful Dani for a bit longer  :)




Dani





4 comments:

  1. Sorry for my English, I'm italian, and the right comment to this post could be "no comment! ". I surely never seen a perfect round bottom as yours and videocamera sadistically focused on your generous nudity! I cannot image the pain and I cannot understand how you had endure similar pain! ouch!! klumarer (klumarer@yahoo.it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a really fun and great submission lesson you received. Your bottom wears those cane stripes really well. Thanks for sharing.
    Zee

    ReplyDelete