Monday, July 27, 2015

Painfully Clean


I was in for a surprise today at Michael's house. First off, I was shooting a scene with Dana Kane instead of with Michael, but it was supposed to be more of a fun session. I found out when I got there that it was more fun for Dana than for me. I was told we were actually going to be working on my list, but about something less serious. Somewhere, mixed into my list, was working on doing my house hold cleaning. I can get lazy at times and leave dishes in the sink for a few days, laundry in the dryer and so on. So today Dana was going to do a little test where she had me try to clean dishes as fast as I can, while she was hitting me with a very mean stick. Not only did I have to clean the dishes, but I had to run around and find where they went while wearing 6 inch heels! I was a little nervous, but was happy for the different style scene to be shooting. We started off with me in my nice brown pencil skirt, a tight purple zip up and my heels. Dana said that she was going to turn over a timer for 7 minutes and I was to get completely undressed, minus the heels, put on an apron and clean the dishes before the time was up. If not, then I was to get 20 hard whacks from her long, thick plastic stick. That didn't sound horrible at the time, but man was I wrong!



At this point, I had only been spanked with  leather and wood implements. I must say that plastic is far worse than either. It has the heaviness of wood and the sharp sting of leather and Dana did not take it easy on me. She turned over the timer and almost immediately started whacking me with the stick while I was trying to get undressed. After I took everything off, but my heels, I then put on an apron. I was trying so hard to go fast, but I did not want to fall and I kept moving around every time she hit me. It was a complete challenge to clean dishes while someone is hitting you very hard, from every angle! She had a pile of dishes for me to wash and I had to wash each one separately, which was a little cruel, but I think that was the point. The entire time I am trying to clean, I could hear Dana taunting me at how slow I am moving and that I wasn't going to get the dishes done before my time was up. She also made things harder on me by making little messes for me to clean up in between dishes and then telling me I had to take food out of the oven. I was so flustered from trying to do everything she wanted, while getting spanked and trying to do it as fast as I can. I know that I am not a fast person, at all, but I was trying! 



She knew I wasn't going to make it before the timer went off and started to take it easy on me by taking a break from hitting me. She couldn't help herself, though, and started whacking away not too shortly after stopping. She told me that I not only had to clean the dishes, but look good for my honey when he came home. So after I cleaned the dishes I was too touch up my lipstick and have a glass of wine waiting for him. The timer was almost up and I still had 4 more dishes to do. Dana started counting down the seconds and when it was done she told me to bend over and hold the stove. I was not too happy, but she did warn me what would happen if I didn't finish. She told me to count out loud, and I did, but I struggled to hold my position. That stick really hurt! I couldn't see her swing, but it felt like she was hitting as hard as she could and 20 felt like a big number now. As soon as she was finished she told me to get back to doing my dishes and then putting on my lipstick. I was getting tired, but she did not let me stop and motivated me with that stick some more. I finished the dishes and started touching up my lips, which she replied with that I was even slow doing that! She told me to pour a drink and stand sexily awaiting my husband. Of course, I forgot to take my apron off so I quickly put down the tray with the drink and took my apron off. Dana mentioned how messy the place was so I threw the towels and oven mitts under the counter to make it look nicer.




She had me stand awaiting my husband and practice saying "Hi honey, how was your day?" a couple of times until I could make it sound sensual. This was very hard considering that she was still hitting me, hard, the entire time. Finally she was done with this lesson and told me to relax and take a sip of the wine. I was to remember how much easier doing the dishes was without someone hitting me the entire time. I agreed that this was very difficult and that I promise not to be lazy with the cleaning ever again. As much as this was different, I don't want to have to go through another test like that. She told me to get dressed as she was leaving the room and even that was difficult. I tried to put on my panties and had some trouble getting them around my heels. My mind was still flustered, but my body was done moving. After the scene ended I looked in the mirror at my very bruised behind and saw that her evil plastic stick had actually broken my skin a little. I wasn't bleeding, but it was like a water blister had popped. I guess I wasn't lying to myself when I said that it hurt! I would say I definitely learned my lesson and will keep up on my regular household duties.



Dani



4 comments: