Thursday, May 14, 2015

My first OTK hand spanking!



The timing could not have been more perfect. It was my birthday in less than a week and I was finally getting what I really wanted. A nice friendly, but firm otk hand spanking. I was a little nervous, of course, even though I had experienced a lot more brutal spankings. It was a completely new experience to me and that was exciting. This was going to be no ordinary first experience, I was going to be filmed as well. I was so happy that I found Michael and Dana when I did, they were absolutely wonderful and eased me into the whole process. 


Michael is going to be my disciplinarian so it was a great first experience together and he was perfect. I lay across his lap and I was in my dress, heels and undergarments. He lifted my dress to reveal my underwear and slowly started smacking away. It felt good and was almost relaxing with the rhythm of the slaps. He picked up some speed and continued for another minute, still feeling great. He stopped to lower my panties and reveal my already pink bottom and continued with the spanking. It felt like he was hitting harder, but I really had no idea if he was or not. I didn't know that a hand spanking could sting as well. 




This lasted another minute before he brought up that my birthday was soon and that I should get a birthday spanking. Since I was turing 22 he was going to do 22 strokes either slow or fast depending on what I chose. I didn't know what to do, but I decided to do fast and boy did he sound excited that I decided on that! He repeated that he was going to do 22 strokes fast and I asked if he wanted me to count. Michael told me that I was to try to count after each stroke by saying I am one, I am two and so on. I agreed and then he eagerly started. 


It was so fast and got more and more intense! 


I was able to catch up with the smacks, but by the last one I think I was actually wincing a little. I was still happy and thoroughly enjoyed the spanking, but then I looked at my warm bottom and couldn't believe the strawberry marks that the hand spanking left. I got up and felt my slightly sore bottom and before I even touched it I could feel this heat coming off it. Michael inspected his damage as well and smiled a little while rubbing it. Then he pulled up my panties, got up and gave me a hug. 



For some reason the hug was just what I needed, even though this was just a friendly otk spanking, it seemed to bring it all together. I felt warm, a little dazed from all the excitement, and content. Of course, this wasn't the last spanking I would have that day, but the next one wasn't so friendly. 


Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment