Sunday, May 10, 2015

Submit & Forget Part 2 : The Session


Submit & Forget Part 2 :


I trusted him at this point, or maybe I was just overly excited to finally experiment with a BDSM play sessions. 

He had talked with me the night before and asked if I was ready, I was nervous, but immediately said yes. The next morning after we had started our last day together, I come back to the room to find it all set up. There was a candle burning in the corner of the room even though it was broad daylight; there were spanking implements of different size and materials laid out, a few I recognized were a wooden spoon, a riding crop, and a very scary looking cane. In the pile he also had 2 pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold and a spreader bar all on the bed. He asked me if I was okay, I took a minute to respond, just taking in the scenery. After I collected myself, I muttered yes in a shaky voice. This is it! I am finally going to get a little taste of what I have been fantasizing about. He looked me in the eyes and asked me if I trusted him, I stared back and slowly nodded my head. He then told me that if at any point I wanted him to stop to use a safe word that he had picked out. He chose the word Raiders since that was his favorite football team. 

Staring deeply into my eyes he told me to say it now, I gazed back into his eyes and repeated the safe word. At that point I knew that the moment signified a verbal agreement; he would be in control, I trusted him with my body and mind, and he would stop the moment I said the safe word. I am shaking out of nerves and excitement as he tells me to lie on my back side with my hands above my head. He puts the blindfold on and I can hear him playing with the handcuffs. There is a handcuff placed on each of my wrists and then attached to the bed. Next he starts cuffing my ankles to the spreader bar so I can't shut my legs. Everything is quiet. I don't know what he is doing, but then I hear him right next to my ear, he whispers that he is now going to put the nipple clamps on me. I mutter that I don't think they will fit, but he just laughs and puts them on easily. I wince a little at first, but then they weren't so bad. My nipples began to go numb, I didn't say anything so he continued with his next task. He picked up the candle and told me that he was going to randomly pour the hot candle wax on me. He pours a little on my stomach, I wiggle a little, its so hot! Almost immediately it began to cool and feel good. He goes up to my chest and pours more, then by my thighs and back up. Oh god it felt great! He pours close to my girl-spot, but never in it. He stops when the candle run dries and now picks up an implement. 

Smack! I feel a little sting on my inner thigh, though it doesn't really hurt. Its small, light and makes a high pitch smack when it hits. He begins to explain the riding crop as he whacks more and more places on the front side of my body. Telling me about how fast it can hit, but only creates a light sting and can even hit the small sensitive areas. He begins to stroke my nipples with the crop and then quickly swats each one. My body automatically arches up into the hits. I can feel myself smiling and anticipating the next hit, but not knowing where its going to be. He goes back down to my stomach, thighs and then right on my privates! I was shocked and moved away a little, but could feel myself getting wet. It was a little painful, yet at the same time very enjoyable. The confusion let me get out of my head and just enjoy every touch. Even if it was painful, I let it go on and coax me into  a blissful world of pain & pleasure. He continues with the riding crop for quite some time, but then out of know where I feel something different. It isn't the riding crop anymore, its still a small implement, but this time it hurts more. Its the wicked little wooden spoon! Its still light, but the sting is plenty stronger. 

The whacks are only on my thighs for a while and they start to feel really warm. The whacks get higher, but don't go above my navel. It hits my hip and I try to move my arms to cover it, forgetting that I can't move them very far with the cuffs. He notices and stops, but not completely. The safe word was still never said. Now he picks up the cane instead, this time starting on the side of my breasts. Its so sharp and direct, yet the pain spreads throughout my entire chest. I still feel my body moving into the swats, even when they change, my body likes pain. No doubt about it anymore. He moves down my rib cage, to my stomach and thighs. Again, thoroughly working over my body, yet never really hitting the same spot twice. He stops for a second and all of the sudden removes the nipple clamps. Whoa! The blood just rushes back to my nipples and its painful with how much blood is trying to go to one little area. It feels amazing, its pulsating with pleasure throughout my entire body. Its like my nipples are being played with from the inside, so much sensitivity. It doesn't even last a minute, but it was such a rush! He begins undoing my handcuffs and ankle cuffs as I collect myself, he tells me to turn over onto my stomach with my hands above me again. I do so eagerly, awaiting more pleasure. 


Once I'm set in place, immobilized by the cuffs, the caning starts again. No warm up on this side, just straight to the point. It goes on for what seems like a long time, up and down my mid-back to my calves of nonstop swats. Then, all of the sudden he focuses on one area, my ass. It feels great, he is hitting every angle, using more and more force with each swing. Continuing with this, I feel myself holding my breath and then panting and holding, its a strange cycle, but I'm not ready to stop. He keeps at it and then hits one single area on my ass repeatedly. Its the same force with each swing, but this time it really hurts! I can't take it anymore, I must say it. Raiders! He instantly stops, not a smack after the safe word is said. He proclaims, as he is un-cuffing me, how he wanted me to say the safe word. I don't know what he means, but I am so turned on and coming out of other world, when he just takes me by force. I am all the sudden on my hands and knees. He is moving his hands up and down my body, slapping my ass a little, its kind of sore now. He pulls my hair so my head goes straight up and my body moves backwards into his bulge. Oh god, this sex is amazing, so different than before. We are just going at it and he can't keep his hands off me. 

He is in control and I love it. We are moving so fast and I don't know whats going, but I just feel pleasure all over. He finishes and we immediately collapse panting, sweating and embracing. He takes my blindfold off finally and he is already staring at me, asking me how I feel. I can't even speak, it was wonderful and unexpected, yet exactly what I was hoping for. I didn't know I would enjoy it so much! I finally say yes and tell him that it felt great, he didn't hurt me at all, I loved the entire thing. He chuckled a little and explains that I'm pretty bruised up, he didn't want to scare me after just the first time. So he made me say the safe word, hoping I wouldn't freak out after I saw the damage. 

He notices my confusion and tells me to go look in the mirror. I walk to the bathroom and gasp, I am full of marks of various colors. I didn't even know my body could produce such colors, yet I realize that I didn't notice the bruising at all during the session. He shouts about how he only left marks in areas that can easily be covered up by clothes. I take it in for one more second, smiling still, and then lay back down to rest.

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment