Saturday, May 9, 2015

Trust Your Gut Part 2


Trust Your Gut Part 2


I arrived at my mom's house after 2 and 1/2 days of driving in my old beat up car that broke down the second I parked in her driveway. The brake line was so rusted after the long drive that it just broke in half. I was lucky to have made it there alive, but at the moment I was too tired to even think about it. I was happy to just lay down and rest, trying hard not to think about my decision. I took a few days to settle in and spend some time with my mom as well as get to know the area. Every day I got a text or a call from Master, trying to convince me to come "home" to him and Emma. I tried not to respond in detail, but after about a week he really wanted to talk on the phone. This time when we talked, he didn't exactly ask me to come home, but he told me that he was sending my sister Emma to come get me. I still didn't know what I wanted to do, but its like he knew my weakness for her. I loved Emma with all my heart, she was so sweet and was honestly one of the only reason that I was thinking about going to Colorado. I agreed that she could sleep with me at my mom's house, after I asked her of course, and that I would guide her here. Emma got up really early the next day and started driving to mom's, arriving in the late afternoon ready to pass out. She checked in with Master and then took a long, well deserved nap. Master took the opportunity to talk to me about how he missed me and wanted me home, but of course was still a little upset that I didn't come straight there. All I could think about was how I was already "branded" by him and should just give it another chance. I told him that he needed to give me a few days to get my stuff together, but that I would come back with Emma. The next day he decided that we deserved to enjoy the city a little while we were out there, so he booked us two nights at a hotel. We were surprised, but happy and thanked him for doing this. After the first night he called to see how we were and we said we were enjoying our stay. Then out of no where, he said that we did God knows what wrong and he was mad at us. He said he was going to leave us there and weren't allowed to come back, hanging up on us as well. Emma was beyond upset, she was crying and trying to figure out what to do. She went out drinking that night while I moped around then room.

The morning after we had to check out of the hotel room and go back to my mom's house. Just as I started to cheer Emma up he calls telling us to head back immediately. It took us most of the night to pack up the car with my stuff and then we left in the morning. I felt uneasy coming back, but I didn't want to leave Emma. I guess, I also wanted to give the relationship a fair chance, I mean I did love him and still loved him, but it was just different now. The drive didn't take very long with the two of us, before we knew it we were home. Master greeted us at the door, I just brought in my purse and one luggage of clothes. He seemed happy to see the both of us, he hugged me really long and hard. Then we spent the night relaxing and celebrating. I felt really happy to back now and Master even let me sleep in his bed with him that night. The next morinng we got right to work with the house chores that Emma helped me to remember. There was so much to do at the house and Master liked everything to perfection! He was very OCD with how he wanted things, but he never cleaned, not since he had slaves to do that stuff. It wasn't bad and we were comfortable at home, he provided us with everything we needed and more. We would clean every morning up until the afternoon, then we were would drink, smoke and eat. Of course, doing the dishes and cleaning up our messes before going to bed each night. I can't say I wasn't happy, but all I did was clean and party. I didn't really notice until Master would leave. He loved to go to the "mountains with his buddies" randomly for a week or so, always surprising us and not mentioning it at all. Over the last few weeks Master had tried to reconnect with me, in doing so he seemed to spill quite a few secrets. One of which being that when he said he was going to the mountains, he would actually be visiting his other slave in a different city. These were always drunk confessions, but he still did a very good job at explaining why he kept these things hidden from Emma. For this one, he told me that Emma was a some what jealous person and was barely able to get used to sharing him with me. I very naively believed every word he said, even though I knew in my gut that it wasn't right, but I was on thin edge with him so I didn't want to screw it up. The first time he left to wherever he actually was, Emma and I connected on a deeper level. She was supposed to be my girlfriend as well as my sister slave, but she had never been with a girl. That week we just had fun, got a little drunk and experimented with each other. It really brought us closer together, finally being intimate. I cherished the fact that I was able to make that connection with her.

Master would come back from his trips and always find something to complain about, mainly that the house was not up to standard. We would usually go out after he got back, but eventually that stopped happening. One day, Emma wanted to go out and do karaoke, like she did quite often, but he refused to let her go out. He started saying that we weren't allowed to go out, for various different reasons, except when we would go to the gym. He required that we go to the gym to get into better shape for him. I didn't like that at all, but I would go and just swim in the pool. I was trying to connect with him again, so I didn't mind being home, but he just seemed to hide up in his office all day. I was starting to go crazy, so I told him that I wanted to go back to school, which I really did want to do. I looked into a nursing school near by and he sounded proud that I was taking initiative for my future. Master then required Emma to find something she wanted to go to school for at the same college I was applying to. Soon enough we both started getting things set up and ready to start at the school that we were going to join. Of course, Master decides to disappear again just as we needed him to finish the rest of the paperwork. He said he would pay for school and was happy that we were going, yet he left right before we got officially signed up. During his leave he told me he no longer cared for me. No further explanation at the time, but my mother was asking me to come to my niece's christening. So I figured I at least needed to be out of the house to figure out what just happened and after that my mom could come back with me and help me move. At least, that was the plan.

I talked to my mom and she booked a flight for me out there, Emma drove me to the airport, and then my mom booked us both a flight back. I emailed Master what was going on and he said that he would be home when I got back with my mom. I tried to enjoy my trip back to my home town. I saw my friends  and they told me that everything would work out for the best. I was surprised that my friends wanted to talk to me at all. I mean, I had been ignoring most of them since the day I met Master. I wasn't allowed much contact with friends or family, I was limited to occasionally talking with my best friend when Master gave the okay and talking to my mom. I wasn't allowed to speak to the rest of my family because Master said they were a negative influence on my mood. I admit that family can be hard, but they are still my family and I love them. As for my friends, he just thought they all wanted to get me back into drugs or that I would miss doing drugs because I was talking to them. So I fell off the face of the earth, yet my two closest friends still had my back and were there when I really needed them. I was so thankful for that, but my trip was short and I had to go back and face Master. My mom agreed not to mention anything to the family about what was happening so I didn't have to answer any questions. They were all just happy to see me for the short while I was there and then we headed on our way to move me out of Master's house. 

My mom rented a car for when she was there. We landed at the airport in the morning and drove a few hours to Master's house, making it there by the afternoon. This was going to be the first, and last, time that my mom was going to meet Master. I honestly didn't know what was going through my mom's head, but she knew that I was sad to be leaving and that I really wanted to make it work with him before. So she came into the house and tried to fight my battles. She told him that I really did love him and wanted to work on our problems and be a better submissive. Master was smiling the entire time, he seemed to find what my mother was saying as cute or funny. After she finished and he mentioned how much he cared for me, but that I was lazy, he said how much he loved my mother. Master talked about how polite my mom was and that she was respectful during her rampage. He liked her so much that he was willing to let me stay if I worked on doing my chores and being more grateful. My mother and him agreed that he would give me a month to try to do better, then he spoke to me in private saying that the only reason I am staying is because of my mother and what she said. He made me feel so bad that I just broke down crying, saying I was going to do better. We left it at that, the next day he paid for my mom to fly back home to Vegas and gave her money for the rental car. 

The first few days went okay, I was trying to my hardest with the chores and being his shadow just in case he needed anything. After a few days, Emma got sick and she was told to stay in bed. During this time I asked him what I am supposed to do, but he said that I didn't have to do anything. At the time I probably knew it was a test, but I don't think I cared anymore. He didn't show any affection towards me and seemed far away even though we were in the same house. So I sat on the couch all day with my electronics, doing maybe a few dishes. I did not like to be tested, I mean why couldn't he just tell me what I need to work on and what he wanted me to do! 
When Emma got better, Master disappeared again without his cell phone, but then we got an email. The day after he left he sent a long letter to both me and Emma explaining his decision to let me go. He was very cruel in explaining why he no longer loved me.  He wrote in the letter that he would be gone for 10 days and during this time I was to move out, he didn't want to come back until I was gone. Emma was supposed to watch me pack up and make sure I didn't take anything that wasn't mine and she would only be allowed to drive me to the state line. He ended the letter saying that he didn't want my poor mother to help me out, but that was not going to happen. I had nothing to my name, no money or car. He refused to let me take my car to live with him and he didn't let me get a job either, yet he somehow expected me to leave without my mother or Emma's help. I called my mom immediately after and she left that night, while I just cried and drank at first. Then I started packing and Emma talked about how sad she was that I was leaving, especially since he said in the email that if Emma wanted to keep in touch with me then she can just leave as well. So this was going to be our last night together and my mom was ridiculously driving in the middle of night after working all day. She was so upset that it hadn't even been a week since she was last there and he already kicked me out. 

So my mom was tired, angry and sad while driving in the mountains at night. She was setting herself up for disaster, but my mother would do anything for her children. At around 4am she called me saying that she crashed the car, she was okay, but the car needed to be towed and fixed. I was so upset that she got in an accident because of me. She fell asleep while driving, her car went up the truck ramp and hit the bar at the edge of the mountain. I was just happy that she was okay and told her that after the car got towed to rent a room and sleep for a few hours.

After she rested up and the car was fixed, my mom continued her trip to pick me up. She wasn't able to leave until the next morning, but when she got there I hugged her extra hard. I was almost afraid that she was going to start destroying his stuff in the house, but she knew that it would only cause more problems for Emma and me. We packed up the car, I hugged Emma one last time while we both cried, knowing this might be the last time we ever see each other. Emma then hugged my mom and said how sorry she was that this had to happen. I told Emma that if she ever wanted to leave Master that she always had a place with me and my mom agreed that her house would be open to her. I knew that she wouldn't ever voluntarily leave him, but I wanted her to know that she had options and that I still cared very much for her. I drove the entire way back to my mom's house, trying not to think about my anger and sadness, after all I needed to concentrate on driving in the mountains. We listened to some happy music and tried to make the time go by faster, making it to her house in no time at all. As soon as we got there we both just crashed out, leaving everything in the car for now. We unpacked everything in the morning, keeping our conversation away from the asshole that kicked me out. It was over and I wanted to just move on, I was finally over this game he was playing. I wish I could say that I never heard from again, but he was never going to let me be. By the time he decided to make contact with me again, I was already moved on and with the most amazing man. That is another story all on its own. 

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment