Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Test



I had just finished getting my first ever otk hand spanking and I was very happy in between shoots. During this time they let me ice my red bottom before starting the more brutal scene. This next shot was about testing my limits and seeing if I was dedicated to working on my list. I needed a disciplinarian to help me become a better person and help motivate me to not do silly things like drive angry. When I first met Michael, I had no idea that this was something I even wanted. I thought that I just liked the idea of spanking and since I have a pretty high pain tolerance I could become a spanking model. I mean my job would be getting a spanking, which I love and people would get a kick out of it like I have for so many years. I loved watching spanking videos and for the longest time I just thought it was a turn on since I had no other way of describing the feeling I got while watching the videos. Michael seemed to know from our discussion that having an actual disciplinarian would be great for videos and would help me. I mean, I wouldn't have to act because this would be real life, but just on camera as well. It was perfect! I was so excited to get started on my list of things to work on and to start shooting as soon as possible. My boyfriend, who is my dominant, was even happy to put his two-cents in on what to include in my list. We live a bdsm lifestyle, but don't have or want our relationship to include discipline. I like that he has the final say in what we do, but I don't want to fear him either. We live and work together so when we are home we just want to relax and talk. He is happy that I found someone both of us trusts enough to be my disciplinarian and I can work on these things, but not change the dynamic of our relationship. My boyfriend has control still and can add to the list whenever he chooses, which I have no doubt he will be adding plenty. For now, we set up a decent size list and prepared for my first disciplinary shoot with Michael. 


This second scene was more serious and really was a test on how much I was willing to take to help improve myself. I was set up on my hands and knees on a bench in a just my bra and underwear. Laid out next to me were six implements, 3 of which were leather and 3 were wood. Michael had a mirror set up in front of me so I could look at him as I was receiving each stroke. He told me that at any point I could stop, but if I did then there would be no reason to come back. He felt that if I couldn't go past my limit and take a punishment, then there was no use in him putting in his time to help me with my list. I agreed that I would proceed with this test and prove to him that I really want to work on my list. He then went on to explain that I would get 25 strokes with each implement and was to count in my head until I got to 25, then I would say 25 out loud. The first implement was leather and so were the next two, after that he would go through the wood ones. Basically, he was going to start with the less brutal implements and work his way up and if it got to be too much for me then I could stop before getting to the really terrible ones like the wooden paddle. I had never experienced any of these exact implements before, but a paddle was going to be completely new to me. This first leather implement was small, solid and almost the size of a hand. He picked it up and asked me if I was ready, I said yes and so it began.

Michael had the mirror positioned so I had to look at him the whole time.



It was a bit more stingy than his hand, but not too bad at all. The hard part was trying to stay in position and keep count in my head. He didn't stop until I said 25 and during the spanking he managed to do a very good job at hitting all over my bottom. I didn't make a sound, but I noticed my legs were wiggling a bit during the first 25. Immediately after the last stroke, he leaned down by my face and asked me if I wanted to continue. I said that I did and he went to go pick up the next implement which was a leather strap. Once he started, I noticed right away that this one was more stingy than the last. I had some difficulty trying to keep my eyes on him, but I did so with a few whimpers and pressing my lips tightly together. I might have even kicked my leg up a little near the end, but I kept my concentration on the saying the number 25. Michael leaned down again and said I could stop if I wanted to, but I was prepared to continue til the end. The last leather implement was a two tailed strap and boy did this one sting the most. It seemed to wrap around and hit every crevice. Michael began and still managed to hit almost every part of my bottom, including my thighs a little. I do have to say that the thighs hurt the most, minus the one time the strap managed to hit inbetween my cheeks. It was so hard to count, keep my eyes on him and try to stay still in position. I almost lost track of the numbers and tilted my head down as well as kick my legs a few times. This set seemed to last longer and I shouted 25 when it finally hit. I was breathing heavy when Michael came down and stared at me extra long, before asking if I wanted to continue. He warned me that he was now going to move on to wood and he would understand if I wanted to stop, but I said no. He picked up this tiny wooden object that looked like a spoon with a hole in the center. He hit the top of my right cheek and it wasn't horrible, but it felt like the pain lasted longer and was more direct. With this tool he was able to hit many different places that he wasn't able to before. He was hitting the sides, the top, underneath and even inbetween my cheeks on each side. At this point I could hear my cries getting louder and my legs were vividly kicking in the air. My bottom was getting really sore, but I managed to keep my eyes on him most of the time and soon enough we got to 25. I kept thinking, only two more to go. This time when Michael asked me if I wanted to continue, I said that I will get through this. He said that this list must be really important. 

Those leather straps can hit some pretty painful spots!

I love this action shot.




At this point Michael decided to be a little nice to me, I guess since my bottom was getting pretty bruised up. So he picked up the last two implements, both paddles, and let me pick which one I wanted to be used for my last set of 25. Like I said before, I have never been paddled, but there were two distinct differences between the two he held. He explained to me that one was short and thick with lines on it, while the other was long and thin. I knew either one was going to really hurt, so I picked the long thin one. Mainly because I thought it might hurt less since its thin, but also so that I can experience a paddle that can hit both cheeks at the same time. I don't know if he was trying to scare me, but he said that he would not have made that choice if it were him. I tried to brace myself for the first whack, though that was not really possible with my position. My ass was up in the air and completely exposed, so I was at his mercy with whatever he decided to do with the paddle. He hit me smack dab in the middle of my behind, hitting both cheeks and hurting quite a bit. I was a little shocked, but he didn't give me much time to recooperate because he went right on to the next whack. Michael still managed to move the paddle around, but no matter what it hurt. I couldn't contain myself with this last set, I was loudly crying out and saying "ow" while kicking my feet up. I was doing my best at looking at Michael the entire time, but I know that I didn't succeed very well. I even lost count and told him that I had no idea what number we were at. He stopped and got down, telling me to take a real good guess. I thought for a second and said 17. He straightened up, putting the paddle back into position, and said how lucky I was. 8 more to go, wow! This was pretty tough, but I was absolutely determined to make it through. I just kept shouting and counting down the whacks until I could say 25. I don't know how loud I was, but I just let myself go and was so relaxed after the last stroke. I was happy that I made it through all 125 strokes, yet my bottom was not so thrilled, it was throbbing. Michael congratulated me on making it through then he set the paddle on top of my butt and walked away. I reached back to feel my bruised bottom and it was so swollen! I knew it was going to take at least a week to go away, but the next time probably won't be that easy. 


After my first strapping/paddling. Michael says that once I'm conditioned my bottom won't mark so much, but I loved the marks!



After the shoot I was told to ice my bottom for a while to try to sooth it. I sat down for a bit while we discussed what had just happened and how to proceed next. We talked about my list that I need to work on, which will continuously have things added to it. For now, Michael wanted me to just keep track of all my complaints that I make throughout each day. I said I will, which I am of course, but not to expect any results until after my first real disciplinary session. He asked me how I felt after doing the scene and I told him I was a little curious on that one paddle that I didn't get used on me. So Dana, who was behind the camera, gleefully picked it up and asked me to bend over. She said I couldn't just ask about it without expecting to experience it as well. So she nicely agreed to just do one whack on each cheek. My butt was pretty cold from the ice packs so I didn't think it was going to hurt, but I guess I somehow managed to forget that I had just been spanked. She giggled because my butt was a little wet and then she hit the first cheek then immediately the other cheek. The whacks almost seemed to  radiate through my hips to the front of me. I don't know if the paddle really did hurt that bad or if it just hurt extra because my butt was already bruised and sore. I think I made the right choice with the long paddle, though. 

I asked Dana what her favorite implement to be used on her was and she confessed that she had too many upstairs that she has never tried. So she decided to show me her closet of implements and the first thing I see is this little children's stool. It looked different, though, there were metal balls poking out everywhere in the shape of 2 butt cheeks. Dana told me that was the naughty bench and said I should try it out while she explains all the different implements. So I sit down and its a little sore, but not bad and I see so many different tools in the closet. I didn't even know they had so many implements out there! After a few minutes of her explaining some of them, I try to get up. I felt like I was stuck a little to the seat, but once I got up it starting throbbing a bit more. I looked in the mirror and it indented my ass with these purple looking round crevices. It felt like I was touching a golf ball when I moved my hand over it. Michael and Dana sure had a laugh at that. They mentioned that it was the best indentation they have seen. After that I got my things a left, all the more excited and nervous for the next time I come over.

Dani

3 comments:

  1. Dani,

    I'm continuously amazed by your photographic memory, and your butt's ability to bloom colors at the lightest touch.

    Until next time...great work!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have seen our Blog - and generally, I like what I have read - but this account is REALLY something! As one who likes to receive Hard Spankings myself, I Loved the account (I could almost FEEL your experience) and the Photos of your behind - Just added so much to the account!
    Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete